The stories of the hardworking, blue collar West Virginians who looked to Trump as an outsider willing to change the political order in Washington have been told by both local and national media outlets, but …Continue reading
100 Days, 100 Voices
- The Mountaineers as a metaphor: How WVU’s heartbreaking loss reminds us of what else we’re missing
- We still live here and we still make it, despite the obstacles.
- Elizabeth Catte: Resisting myths of whiteness in Appalachia
- When your job moves to Mexico
- Job-spurring grants in Appalachia are targeted in Trump’s budget. Here’s what is on the line
- Roger May: Despite turbulent times, ‘I couldn’t not come back’ home to West Virginia