Rural advocates and political leaders respond to USDA Secretary Sonny Perdue’s announcement that he will eliminate the undersecretary position that oversees programs for rural housing, broadband, electricity, water treatment and other services. The other shoe …Continue reading
100 Days, 100 Voices
- We’re hiring: Part-time contributing editor
- Talk of the town hall: Here’s when and where representatives have held meetings in Appalachia
- Trump’s proposed budget slashes rural development and investment programs
- Hello, world.
- ‘100 Days in Appalachia’: Call for Pitches
- Elizabeth Catte: Resisting myths of whiteness in Appalachia