Bob Jones is a sixth generation West Virginian and a Muslim convert. He feels at home in Appalachia at the intersection between his Christian roots and Islamic faith and lives within 10 miles of where his …Continue reading
100 Days, 100 Voices
- The Mountaineers as a metaphor: How WVU’s heartbreaking loss reminds us of what else we’re missing
- We still live here and we still make it, despite the obstacles.
- Elizabeth Catte: Resisting myths of whiteness in Appalachia
- When your job moves to Mexico
- Job-spurring grants in Appalachia are targeted in Trump’s budget. Here’s what is on the line
- Roger May: Despite turbulent times, ‘I couldn’t not come back’ home to West Virginia