Cultural anxiety was the main reason white working-class voters, primarily in rural areas, supported Donald Trump for president, says a study by Public Religion Research Institute and The Atlantic. The study, based on a survey from …Continue reading
100 Days, 100 Voices
- We’re hiring: Part-time contributing editor
- Talk of the town hall: Here’s when and where representatives have held meetings in Appalachia
- Trump’s proposed budget slashes rural development and investment programs
- Hello, world.
- ‘100 Days in Appalachia’: Call for Pitches
- Elizabeth Catte: Resisting myths of whiteness in Appalachia